Make Your Dream Home a Reality
(without the hassle)
Have you ever said, “I love our home, but…” What if you could remove the “but” and love everything about your home? That’s what we help homeowners do. Need new cabinets? A better floor plan? Another bathroom? We can make it happen. Best of all, you don’t have to deal with unreliable contractors, overpriced quotes, or overwhelming decisions.
Here’s the truth about home renovation projects: They take work. Most homeowners who try to tackle renovations alone discover challenges like:
- Finding reliable contractors that (you hope) will show up, do quality work, and be honest with you
- Setting and sticking to a realistic budget—all while wondering if you’ve paid too much for the work being done
- Being overwhelmed by all the options, decisions, and project management you have on your plate
What you can expect by trusting Home Style for your next renovation project:
- Less stress because you know the project is in good hands
- Access to our hand-picked contractors who are known for their professionalism, quality craftsmanship, and integrity
- Be part of the fun decisions, while we take care of the boring tasks and project management
- Enjoy the finished project—a home that makes you proud and works for your family
The "No Stress" Renovation Plan
We begin every project with a free phone consultation to determine if Home Style is a good fit for your needs. If we can help, we’ll schedule an in-home meeting to get measurements, take pictures, and discuss next steps.
In the design stage, we’ll create a master plan for you to review and approve. The master plan includes a 2D floor plan, two rounds of revisions, and a 3D rendering so you can see exactly how amazing your room will look.
We’ll gather bids from three trusted contractors on each part of the project (e.g. three electricians, three plumbers, etc.) and present these bids to you. Then, we’ll oversee the contractors to minimize disruptions and ensure the work stays on-time and on-budget.
Congratulations! Your home is more amazing than ever. Plus, you saved yourself time, money, and sanity by trusting an expert to manage the project from start to finish. Good choice!
• Renovation Project Management •
(Including kitchens, baths, living spaces, basements, man-caves, she-sheds, exteriors)
You don't have to do it alone.
Home renovations projects can be stressful or successful. We help homeowners just like you skip the stress and enjoy the success of a beautiful, functional home that works for their family. We can help you, too!