Sell your home for more. Faster.
Show off the best a home has to offer with professional staging. Staging highlights a home’s strengths, downplays its weaknesses, and helps potential buyers imagine themselves making your house their home. This means you can:
Why Staging Matters
The Results are in!
In February 2019, the National Association of Realtors surveyed thousands of real estate pros to discover the real-world impact of staging to sell. The results are staggering:
- 83% of buyers’ agents said staging a home made it easier for a buyer to visualize the property as a future home
- 53% of sellers’ agents agreed that staging a home decreases the amount of time the home is on the market
- 44% of buyers’ agents reported that staging a home increased the financial offer on a home
Our Simple Staging Process
We’ll start with an initial, in-home meeting to get a feel for your home and uncover opportunities to make it connect with potential buyers. These opportunities transform into a detailed proposal, so you know exactly what to expect.
Plans in hand, it’s time to make your space sell-ready! We can bring in furnishings, rearrange yours, and even provide 3D renderings of unfinished spaces to help buyers imagine how awesome that basement could be.
Your beautifully-staged home is ready for its future owners to see! Sit back and watch the offers roll in.
• Full Home Staging •
• Minimal Staging •
• Virtual Staging •
• Occupied/Unoccupied Staging •
• Staging for Listing Photos •
• Styling with Client’s Furnishings •
• Pre-Listing Consultations •
Realtors and Homeowners
We understand how stressful selling a home can be. This is especially true in a competitive market like the Upstate of South Carolina. Home Style can alleviate some of that stress by making your home irresistible to potential buyers. Schedule a no-obligation call to see how we can help you sell your home for more. Faster. We look forward to speaking with you!